I have worn the individual clusters for a couple of years now. I don't have all the answers, but here are some of my opinions based on my experience.
1) When applying individual lashes since each flairs our a little should you apply them on an angle or should you ahve a few mm's between each lash?
I think it's simply your choice. I have worn them very close together so that there were as many as 10-12 individual clusters on each eye and I've also only worn 4 individual clusters per eye. It just depends on the look you're going for. I don't angle mine, though. I like the base of the cluster to be pretty flat.
2) For those that use the individual's do you create one row and then a 2nd row to break up the emptiness where the false lash was?
Personally, I don't like any gaps. If I put on just a few lashes in one row and I do it well, there are no gaps, even if I'm only using 4 clusters per eye. If I do space them out a little far and make a gap I to back and fill it in.
3) Since these can stay on 2 - 4 weeks, what is the best way to clean them especially if you have a lot of mascara on???
Sorry, don't know. I don't leave mine on that long.
4) What is the best way to remove them? I used the Ardell remover and oh my gosh my eyes were BURNING. I ended up almost pulling them off with my fingers because the glue hurt more than the pain of pulling them off.
I only use Duo glue which will come off with lots and lots of warm water. In the past I did use the semi-permanent glue and it really burned my eyes, too.
5) I'm still new at this. I use to have falsies put on at MAC, but they were strips and my make up artist would do a 1/2 a strip. Is it better w/ individuals to do a full row? They just seem so thick and long, maybe I should cut them down.
Honestly, I think it's all personal taste. I prefer to wear my individuals in a full row because I just like it better. But if that makes you feel overly made up experiment by wearing them just on the outer half of your eye.